The role of Account CTO is a key position within the Corporate Strategy team at Guavus. The Account CTO must be prepared to participate in meetings at any Guavus Office and be willing to travel to meet with our Global Customers. Our Account CTOs will support sales activities, act as mentors to members of the team, and will be required to support our Product Managers in developing new products and services. This position is a highly technical individual contributor role expected to provide matrix leadership across all aspects of the company.
- Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with business objectives.
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage.
- Help define how our customers can use the technology with a clear ROI.
- Represent the technological agenda in staff meetings and when speaking to customers.
- Maintain current knowledge of technology landscape and developments.
- Extensive experience presenting to senior executives and Fortune 200 level companies.
- Identify new areas for the deployment of Guavus technology and create plans to implement them with our clients.
- Take the initiative in thought leadership, innovation and creativity.
- Prepare thought leadership papers and represent Guavus at industry conferences.
- Prepare patent disclosures to document Intellectual Property.
- Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy.
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning.
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Leadership and organizational abilities.
- Strategic thinking.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field; MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a plus, and
- Extensive familiarity with telecommunications OSS and test equipment.