- Responsible for AR process from end to end. AR duties include that of the parent company based in the US with customers located across the world.
- Operate accounts receivable and cash collection.
- Manage customer POs, operate the filing and tracking of all PO’s.
- Generate invoices, map PO & invoices to the customer contracts.
- Follow up internally with sales teams and deployment teams on receivables.
- Follow up with customers on receivables.
- File Sales Taxes.
- Book COGS based on revenue.
- Assist with the company’s revenue tracking, with different fillings for the company’s different entities, with company’s general accounting including accruals, reconciliations, amortizations, some monthly close items and overall preparation of financial statements.
- Assist with preparation of audit schedules and supporting external audits.
- Min 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Bilingual – highly functional English is required.
- Easily adaptable to changing job projects and dynamic environment.
- Advanced Excel experience is a must.
- NetSuite and Salesforce experience is an advantage.
- Highly dynamic worker comfortable in a fast-paced working environment and must be a quick learner.
- Looking for a strong candidate able to autonomously operate, own his/her projects and see them through.
- Need good communication skills and people skills for all interactions with other departments, customers and vendors.
- The flexibility of the candidate is essential (multitude of tasks continuously evolving and position can evolve also according to the candidate’s capabilities).