As a Data Engineer you will apply your knowledge of the basics of data mining and statistical modelling to data exploration, as well as the design & implementation of ETL on huge datasets and data streams. You are expected to be highly motivated and willing to embrace new technologies and methodologies to apply cutting edge research in Analytics. You should like working in teams where collaboration and knowledge sharing are key to achieving common goals.
- Responsible for applying various Analytics Research on new data sets, applying machine learning to identify & extract features, implementing algorithms where necessary.
- Support analytics customer engagements.
- Responsible for supporting various analytics PoCs including the development, verification and management of the change requests.
- Responsible for testing of ‘Guavus’ analytics software, to meet functional and performances requirements.
- Assist the rest of the Analytics team to maintain and improve our in-house software modules.
Qualifications: B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA with good knowledge of computer programming.
- Min 1-3 years of working knowledge of Python/R & Java/ Scala.
- Working knowledge of SQL is desirable.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work within tight deadlines and changing priorities.
- Self-motivated individual/go-getter.