As a Solution Engineer, you will be involved in the analysis, installation, configuration, UAT and maintenance of our products across multiple customer sites across the globe.
– Hands on usage/administraIon of Linux/Unix systems.
– Basic understanding of TCP/IP, LAN/WAN technology.
– Proficiency in at least one scripIng language, preferably Perl or shell.
– Well versed in customer support related procedures and tools for CRM, TickeIng .
– Self moIvated, strong analyIcal skills, team-player, good verbal and wriZen communicaIon skills
– Understanding of Unix based applicaIons and databases like [apache , jboss , tomcat,iptables etc] – Working knowledge of different file systems like NFS / Hadoop -HDFS.
– Understanding of NMS and underlying standards and protocols. ( ex : Nagios , Zabbix etc )
– Having knowledge of Hardware and configuraIon [ Server / Storage / Switches
– Having understanding of databases administraIon / queries wrt. [ mysql/ insta / hsql / oracle etc ] – Having any internaIonal customer facing experience / exposure [ would be great if he has a with a valid passport / US B1 visa ]
Experience range: 2-5 Yrs