A Guavus Developer should be highly motivated and willing to embrace new technologies and methodologies. You should like working in teams where collaboration and knowledge sharing is the way to meet the common goals.
- Should have 1 – 3 years of hands-on experience in Java
- Good understanding of OOP with Strong Coding skills
- Strong in Data Structures & Algorithms, Analytical and Problem solving skills
- Should have worked with large volumes of data.
- Database knowledge: Good knowledge of SQL queries. Experience with stored procedures desirable
- Experience with Big-Data technologies like Hadoop, Mapreduce, Hive, Scala
- Exposure to Data Mining/ Data Analysis, an added advantage.