A Guavus Lead developer should be highly motivated and willing to embrace new technologies and methodologies. You should like working in teams where collaboration and knowledge sharing is the way to meet the common goals.
- Should have at least 5 – 7 years of hands-on experience in Java programming
- Good understanding of OOP with strong coding skills
- Database knowledge: good knowledge of SQL queries. Experience with stored procedures desirable
- Strong in data structures & algorithms, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Should have worked with large volumes of data.
- Experience with Big-Data technologies like Hadoop is a big plus.
- Exposure to Data Mining/ Data Analysis, an added advantage