- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prfioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Proven working experience in software quality assurance.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with black box testing.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting (shell/python).
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- Willing to stretch whenever the need be.
- Willing to learn new technologies.
- Willing to work in a startup environment.