We are looking for a passionate individual to join us to lead our Security business. We are seeking an entrepreneurial Product Manager to envision and bring to life new product initiatives, work with our lighthouse customers to prove out the product and drive our success in the market.
- Lead the cross-functional team at Guavus, including Engineering and Sales, in creating and executing the Security vision for Guavus.
- Create the foundational Product Requirements Document which captures how we will differentiate and describes the product features we will need to deliver unique value to our customers
- Function as the critical public face of Guavus in Security, leading our interactions with analysts and the press as well as customers. Working with Marketing, define how we will raise our profile in the Security space
- Develops, defines client needs and executes project plans, schedules, budgets and deliverables in consultation with Manager Engineering.
- Champion security in resource and program priority discussions internally
- 6 to 10 years of experience in Security software product management
- Strong understanding of enterprise security architectures, tools and challenges.
- Can demonstrate the ability to work independently and entrepreneurially to create and champion a compelling product concept and drive this through engineering and to customer success
- Ability to identify new revenue opportunities in the security analytics space.
- Strong customer interaction at all levels of the organization, especially with large customers
- Ability to articulate value propositions both within and outside of the organization
- Strong presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial and take-charge personality
- Ability to quickly make decisions and influence across organizational boundaries
- Must be an individual who thinks strategically and sees the larger opportunity, without losing sight of the product details.
- An analytical orientation and strong problem-solving skills demonstrated by the ability to structure an issue & analyze alternative solutions.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in EE/CS. MS or MBA preferred.