Frontend Software Developer
Big data has the potential to fundamentally change the world, from the ways businesses operate to the way people interact. The opportunities are limitless. And we think that’s incredibly cool and phenomenally exciting. If you do too, join us to be a part of this journey.
Guavus is a young and fast growing company whose mission is to provide Communication Service Providers (CSPs) with a competitive advantage in the ability to accurately understand their mobile subscribers’ behaviors and extract value from this knowledge. We are at pivotal point in our history where big data innovation can impact businesses and individuals in new and unforeseen ways, but we need exceptionally smart people to join our team who are:
- Passionate about getting the job done,
- Relentless about flawless execution,
- Committed to solving problems creatively, and
- Believe in the collective intelligence to design, build and engineer extraordinary products and solutions that are useful to all.
If this sounds like you, please reach out we’d love to hear from you.
Guavus is looking for a highly motivated and talented Frontend Software Developer. The employee will actively participate and collaborate with the team during the analysis, implementation and testing of new development features. His main role will consist in developing new features and maintaining current Product portfolio.
- Participate in software development analysis
- Develop new features
- Maintain existing rich & interactive data centric application
- Produce quality code that is well-documented, and in accordance with system and technical specifications
Qualifications and Experience:-
- Holder of a Degree in Computer Science, technical college or equivalent
- 3 years of experience
- Enthusiast to work in Angular v5 with-
- @ngrx/store (for redux style state management)
- d3 for rich chart visualization
- Redux or equivalent state management is a plus.
- Less or equivalent CSS preprocessor is a plus.
- Experience working a rich data centric application is a plus.
- Knowledge of business intelligence is a plus.
This opportunity consists of full-time regular employment and is located in downtown Montreal.
For more information, please contact our Human Resources Department by e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org