A Business Analyst at Guavus will lead projects of organizational importance within the incubation cell as a part of the Analytics team. You will work with Data Scientists, Product Owners, Sales and Engineering to develop and implement roadmaps for the analytics product/solutions. To succeed in this role, you should have:
- A passion for developing analytics products/solutions that drive lasting business outcomes.
- A deep grasp of big data and analytics technology.
- Ability to engage with senior business leaders with the same comfort as with data scientists
- Strong analytical, relationship and project management skills for driving initiatives.
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently with complex, unstructured initiatives.
- Strong analytical skills with the competencies to lead and conduct analysis using SPSS, Excel, Tableau, R, and SQL.
- 3-5 years of experience in telecom/cable/IoT analytics domain.
- High energy with a strong desire to learn and ‘can do’ attitude.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate complicated matters in a simple, structured way to senior management.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work within tight deadlines and changing priorities.
- Winning attitude that motivates and develops people, and proven results orientation.
- Assess the opportunity and goals of projects, and their alignment with Guavus’ objectives.
- Work with the customer to scope (from technical and LoE perspectives) the work to be done and in consultation with the teams responsible for executing the work.
- Define the work plan from the technical specification of the need for delivery of artefacts to the customer.
- Define specification of the deliverables, success criteria, high-level approach, challenges/risks and feasibility, and program management framework as appropriate.
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify and analyze key levers impacting the project.
- Responsible for preliminary data assessment, use case definition, gap analysis, product design, visualization, prototyping, project management, and data insights generation.
Master’s Degree (MBA) in Business, Economics, or related fields from Tier- I institute like IIM is strongly desired.